|1. We will discover our real identities by loving and accepting ourselves.|
2. Our self-esteem will increase as we give ourselves approval on a daily
3. Fear of authority figures and the need to "people-please" will leave us.
4. Our ability to share intimacy will grow inside us.
5. As we face our abandonment issues, we will be attracted by strengths and
become more tolerant of weaknesses.
6. We will enjoy feeling stable, peaceful, and financially secure.
7. We will learn how to play and have fun in our lives.
8. We will choose to love people who can love and be responsible for
9. Healthy boundaries and limits will become easier for us to set.
10. Fears of failure and success will leave us, as we intuitively make
11. With help from our ACA support group, we will slowly release our
12. Gradually, with our Higher Power's help, we will learn to expect the
best and get it. **
** Reprinted with permission from ACA WSO Newcomer Pamphlet, Page Number 18,
(c) 1994, 1995, by Adult Children of Alcoholics World Service Organization,